2014-02-27

Groceries and Reading

Ah, it seems like the days are just flying by with little time for blogging!  As an update:  I have been doing well with increasing my nutrient density while avoiding those no-no foods this week.  I have found that when I am eating nutrient dense, I seem to go through produce sooo fast!  I'm already needing to go to the grocery store again today after work.  I thought I would share with you guys again what is on my typical grocery list this time:

Grocery List 2/27/14
Produce:

  • Apples
  • Arugula
  • Bananas
  • Basil
  • Carrots
  • Celery
  • Cucumber
  • Fresh thyme
  • Grapefruit
  • Grapes
  • Lemons
  • Oranges
  • Spinach
  • Sprouts

Bulk (dry) Section:

  • Bulgar
  • Farrow
  • Lentils
  • Long grain brown rice
  • Peanuts
  • Raisins
  • Red pepper flakes
  • Sesame seeds
  • Sunflower seeds

Canned:

  • White beans
  • Kidney Beans

Frozen:

  • Strawberries

Other:

  • Rice vinegar

For Kevin:

  • Cereal
  • Lunch sub sandwiches
  • Yogurt
  • Small Milk
  • Cornish game hen
  • Tillamook butter
I also thought I would share with you some interesting articles/blog posts I've been reading:


Hope everyone has a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment