2012-09-07

One Day till the BIG DAY!

Hello all!  I cannot tell you how much I've missed writing blog posts and answering comments!  These last few weeks have been hectic for me, and this last week even more so!  For those of you who don't know, I'm getting married tomorrow :)

Today will be filled with putting together flower arrangements, getting mani/pedi's, the rehearsal dinner, and practice our awesome first dance (which is partially a surprise/secret).  I will post a video of our dance after this weekend so you all can see what I'm talkin' 'bout!

I wanted to let all my readers know about my big plans for the blog once my life settles back into a normal state lol.  I am coming up on the one year anniversary of Amy's Nutritarian Kitchen and for it I am going to be doing some redesigns of not only the visual site, but of the posts and topics I include.  To start off I would like to do a Q&A post answering questions from readers.  Please feel free to ask me any question you can think of about a nutritarian lifestyle, my background with food and health, questions about me (not too personal of course), or anything you might think of!

Any Questions?

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything went as planned for your big day.

    How do you find eating Nutritarian during winter? the thought of having salads during winter is not very appealing to me.

    ReplyDelete